Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Meet Kim


I don't really know how I could do a blog for any extended period of time and not talk about my wonderful girlfriend, Kimberly Gilmore. Since this is the place where I talk about what I love, I've got to talk about her. You can't begin to know me until you know - at least a little - about Kimberly Gilmore.

Kim and I met at Fuller. We joke about the fact that two Catholics had to go to a Protestant theological seminary to meet. I love to tell others that I am dating the most beautiful Catholic seminarian I have ever met. You should see people's faces. She is currently working on her M.A. in theolgy at Fuller.

Kim is truly amazing. Wonderful, beautiful, charitable, intelligent, humorous, adventurous - words fail. She's the best.

Kim, I love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd have to agree... she is a very special person... one of a kind, and someone you could never forget!

Anonymous said...

GOD'S BLESSINGS ON YOU BOTH FROM ONE OF YOUR STUDENT'S FROM AFAR WHOSE BEEN MARRIED 33 YEARS.
MAY THE FIRE FALL!

Anonymous said...

You are a blessed man. Does she have a sister?

Anonymous said...

Haha. As a matter of fact, I do! But sorry, she's taken. She's been married to a guy named DAVE CAMPBELL for a while now :)

Michael, you are too much. That's all I'll say, otherwise your readers might become concerned that your highly academic site might be turning to mush! Thank you...I love you!

--Kim.

P.S. David. Resume and cover letter have been sent! Now we wait...