Saturday, February 20, 2010

Back from St. Michael's Parish Houston


While Brant, Michael, and Dr. Hahn are partying in Lubbock, I've been down to Houston to a wonderful parish there, St. Michaels. I gave my conversion story on Thursday night, and spoke to a women's retreat on Friday morning about the Cross as both a priestly and nuptial act on the part of Jesus the Christ. I can't say enough good things about the people and hospitality at St. Michael's parish. I think we all had a great time.

The talks I gave, although in different versions, are available on CD at www.catholic-productions.com.

2 comments:

Sister Mary Agnes said...

You should talk Catholic Productions into doing digital download distribution. It would help entice people to build up their scholarly audio libraries.

John Bergsma said...

Good idea!