Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Webinar: How to Get Thru the Bible in an Hour!

I'll be doing a live Webinar through Ave Maria Press next Tuesday, May 22, at 3PM EDT.  The Webinar will be based on my book Bible Basics for Catholics, and I'll be discussing how to teach the main outlines of salvation history in as little as an hour (if you really need to), although the approach can be expanded into whatever time is available (a 7, 10, 14-hour course or biblestudy, for example).  My approach involves simple sketching, so it's particularly helpful for visual learners. The sign up is here.

2 comments:

Fr. Steven said...

I am very interested! Will the webinar be posted as a video afterwards? My schedule finds me tied up at that time.

Unknown said...

Some forex brokers reviews actually claim that digital religious teachings are very popular among teens and young adults these days. Well, it's another one good thing technology can give us.