Wednesday, April 18, 2012

In Dayton This Weekend

I'm speaking in Dayton this weekend.  On Thursday night, its Theology on Tap at the Oregon Express, 336 East 5th Street,  Dayton, starting around 7PM.  I'll be speaking around 7:30PM on "Confession as Spiritual Warfare."  The following night, Friday, I'll be at Emmanuel Catholic Church (149 Franklin St) talking about "The Dead Sea Scrolls and the Catholic Faith," starting at around 7PM as well.  If there are any TSP readers in the area, feel free to come out!

1 comment:

Tommy D said...

Hi John - I've been enjoying this blog and heard your talk on the Lighthouse Media CD. I wish I could have met you in person, but the Elizabeth's New Life Center (our awesome crisis pregnancy center) banquet was the same night. I hope you'll be back again!
- Tom