Monday, April 16, 2012

Speaking this Saturday in Escondido, CA!

This Saturday I am honored to be the speaker for the Magnificat Prayer Breakfast. Magnificat is a well-known ministry in Southern California. The day begins with Mass at 8am. Breakfast follows from 9am-12pm.

I will be talking a bit about one of my favorite Bible stories: Jesus' exorcism of a boy in Mark 9. In particular, I will look at the cry of the boy's father, who, upon hearing that his son's deliverance is dependent upon his faith, exclaims, "I believe; help my unbelief!" (Mark 9:24). As I will explain, this prayer in some ways encapsulates my personal spiritual journey.

To make reservations call Elise Botch (858) 436-4946 or email: elisebotch@msn.com.

The event will be held at the address below.
California Center for the Arts
340 N. Escondido Blvd.
Escondido, CA 92025

To learn more about the event, go here.

No comments: